TVDataNow is a measurement platform for Connected TV (CTV) advertising. We enable digital-first marketers to test, measure, optimize, and scale their CTV campaigns in a similar way to how they manage their digital campaigns. We’re changing the way that brands engage with CTV by focusing on back end performance.
We’re looking for an advertising operations associate who also excels at account management. You’ll be the first full time hire to the TVDataNow team beyond the founders. You’ll have a great deal of autonomy to not just build out our ad ops and account management organizations, but to build a company from the ground up. This is an amazing opportunity.
Who You Are:
- Tenacious; a go-getter; a hustler
- Someone who overcomes impossible obstacles
- Naturally curious; self motivated
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic, ambiguous, and fast-paced startup
This role will be critical to TVDN’s success by ensuring our media buying and planning operate smoothly and efficiently. You will work directly with leadership to develop and implement media strategies for multiple clients and drive TVDN’s network relationships and competitive positioning.
The role is a hybrid of data analysis, product support and basic client-facing consultancy (via phone and emails). This role will ensure that all our clients are on-boarded successfully and have ongoing success with the TVDN platform.
- Execute media orders and perform daily buy maintenance; monitor pacing and optimize campaigns based on buy constraints, levers, marketplace trends and live client data.
- Participate in weekly client communications and presentations.
- Conducting problem scoping and data analysis to identify and resolve bugs and issues.
- Liaising with clients to scope requirements and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Working across various other functions within the business to ensure clients’ needs are being met, and internal processes are as effective as possible.
- Demonstrating your expertise and understanding of our platform.
- At least 1 year of ad ops, account management, customer service (especially technical customer service), or media buying and trafficking experience.
- Experience with media buying and trafficking, ideally with OTT platforms.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet frequent deadlines.
- A team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A positive attitude and appetite for knowledge.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Prezi/Keynote and experience giving presentations.
- Proficient in Excel (knowledge beyond basic formulas, filtering, pivot tables).
- You have outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- You have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing company.
- You are a quick learner and eager to learn more every day.
- You possess a ‘self-starting’ and hands-on attitude.
Is this you?
Reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org